Who can tell me about this

Discussion in 'Honda' started by robbieg, Aug 5, 2014.

1. robbieg

robbieg Does this and that from time to time

It's Honda n360. I apparently forgot to snag the datasheet.
    Wikipedia has some stuff on it
    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/N360

But, not about this mini-gremlin! Is this the world's best body kit, or is this stock? Is this the first Honda I want? n360-2.jpeg n360-3.jpeg n360.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. silent112

silent112 Ryan

It looks like they chopped 1/3rd off the civic at the time to make this.

3. dagleykd

dagleykd Kei fan extraordinaire!

Ah, the Honda Z / Z600! Love these things! Pretty uncommon in North America, although they were actually sold here. They were the car that Honda sold here before the Civic, along with the N600.

They had either a kei-class 360cc engine in Japan, or a larger 600cc engine in Europe and North America with something like an astonishing 36hp :D...if memory serves, the earlier 600cc engines were air-cooled, and the later ones were water-cooled...no idea if they were the same engine with engineering changes or if it was a whole new engine though....seems like adding water-cooling to an exisiting air-cooled engine would be impossible if it wasn't originally designed for it...?

They revved to like 9k! That's all I remember though...

I have a digital copy of the Honda N360/600 Shop Manual somewhere on my hard drive from my various travels around the internetz if you wanted it....why? JUST BECAUSE! :p Actually pretty interesting reading!

4. robbieg

robbieg Does this and that from time to time

Do want.

Also the new Z.