What's Annoyed You Lately

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RyanV, Jun 26, 2013.

1. RyanV

RyanV Member

Everyone likes to rant about something every now and then that's annoyed them right? Here's a thread to do it!

2. RyanV

RyanV Member

Drilling out rivets. What a damn PITA. I've never done this before, but I did it last night. I only had access to one side of the rivet, so using a chisel or something to knock off the one side wasn't an option. All was going well incrementally increasing the drill bit size, but then the rivets start spinning with the bit....Damnit! They weren't loose enough to come out or break off, so i had to drill at an angle which worked eventually, but I broke my 1/8" bit 4 times. Needless to say I no longer have a 1/8" drill bit LOL. Doing this in the rain was another annoyance >:(

3. Braden

Braden New Member

Great idea for a thread. Seems like a good way to blow off some steam.

I have a few things,
    1) People at work. Just stop, please.
    2)Nissan, why did you have to put the hicas pump right in the way of fitting your hand in there to get to the oil filter >.<

4. Pajerist

Pajerist New Member

People driving 40km/h in 50 km/h zone in the left lane.

5. Wolfd89

Wolfd89 Last in, first out

people who don't signal and make you wait longer than you need to. Also ungrateful roommates. good riddance

6. JamalS13

JamalS13 I like cheese

What really pisses me off is when im on the phone in a parking lot, and some random guy comes up to me and interrupts me to ask " how i got the steering wheel on the right side of the car"

Or when a kid rolls up to me in his ghetto honda civic and askes "is it forsale bro" or "wanna race bro?"

Or when im driving down 137th and the cars infront of me are going 50kph on a nice sunny day and there is no cars infront of them.

Or just retarded drivers in general that honestly stress me out to the point i dont want to drive anymore.

7. Greg

Greg Local Grumpy Moderator

People that call work and ask if we're open...especially on American holidays.

8. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

the rain.. thats what annoys me right now.

9. Greg

When your boss treats you like a child, and you've been at your job for ten years...

10. Murrdawg02

Murrdawg02 Danger to the manifold

Lol Hunter I just had a laugh, looking at where you are from and seeing "Lower Rainland". Like people from High River, AB complaining that there town is flooding. All jokes of course.

What annoys me is people that don't understand how to merge like how a zipper zips up.

11. Braden

Braden New Member

Jdmvip.. nuff said.

12. Speed Stick

Speed Stick The Halifax kid

Haha I agree with most of that stuff.

But right now I'm pissed off with my work schedule as I'm a performer in the Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo and wow what a fucking joke. 7:30am-9pm days....majority of it standing around waiting for them to tell us to hurry up and wait. Only two more weeks then some vacation time....

13. Soren

Soren Hiatus is the best way to control the urges..

Basement flooding. Yep, bleaching at 2:30 am when I have to get up at 5:45 for work. Geez.

14. Derek

Derek Derek Weldon

Soren got us all beat. I am sorry to hear that.

For me, it is driving an auto transmission. For some reason it just rubs me the wrong way that the car is always trying to move forward when your foot is not on the brake. It seems unharmonious that the car is fighting against me when I am pressing the brake. Also, my wife only gets carsick when I drive an auto. Manual, no problem.

15. Soren

Soren Hiatus is the best way to control the urges..

I was actually quite.lucky. Flooding isn't probably the.right.term, it was.just.my laundry room primarily. One of.my neighbors got.3feet of water in his. Ruined everything.

I have another. My flippin' samsung galaxy. The battery began choking on me, has to do with it expanding, and you get barely enough time with the screen on at one given time to send one text before the phone shuts.off.
    Ordered a battery off.ebay, from Toronto, and it shipped at the beginning of the month. Still don't have it :(
    Ordered a.laptop battery from hong kong on the same day, got it about 4 days. Both cost me about 15.00.

C'mon Canada!

16. AgentJ17

AgentJ17 I'm an adult... man!

50km/h zones...

17. IMPUL

IMPUL Collector of fine japanese lawn ornaments

When you go it to a store like Walmart to grab something and you'd think that on a long weekend, that with their 20 + checkout counters that more then 3 full ones would be open

I don't know if its like this elsewhere but here they have 6 checkouts with one super long line feeding it.
    That plus 3 was open all with long lines. Like seriously open more registers. They didn't even do it during Xmas . Like when will you ever use those registers if your not using them on Xmas and long weekends .... Rant done! Thank you!

18. Greg

Washed my car, then drove 2 hours to a wedding, and 2 hours home...You should see the bugs...

19. lenglish

lenglish Exiled Cult Member

That I don't have a shady spot at my house to wash my car, so I have to wait until like 9:00 pm when my house makes enough of a shadow.

20. IMPUL

IMPUL Collector of fine japanese lawn ornaments

I just use coin washers, and water less washwax polish in one at home