Trade Car View / Goo-net Reviews

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Dah_Hunter, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Ihatedomestic

Ihatedomestic I rarely post; mostly lurk in the shadows

I will ask this a second time...
    Has anybody dealt with Goo-net? I'm interested in a car that one of their dealers has listed, but it seems that Goo-net does not deal with North America. There is a section on their inquiry page that states:
    Please note that KINGS AUTO Co., Ltd. provides the service for the following countries only.
    ...and lists every continent but ours. Can't even select Canada or the US from their drop down menus.
    I have sent an inquiry, asking if they will ship to Canada, but have yet to get a reply.

2. Ihatedomestic

Ihatedomestic I rarely post; mostly lurk in the shadows

Got my answer:
    "Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind inquiry.

Sorry to regret that, we recently don't sell car to Canada.

We would request you to please find other agent who deal with your country.

With best regards
    Kings Auto Co.,Ltd
    Pratap Das"

3. Christopher Thomas

Christopher Thomas New Member

Greetings,
    This was a really good thread. I came across it seeking reviews on what Export platform to use for the company I work for in Japan Version Grouo Co. Ltd. www.version-g.co.jp
    We are still on the fence on what platform we want to use or just launch our own web based platform. The company I work for has 250 to 300 cars in stock obviously not all of the vehicles data will be up-loaded to Trade Car View or Goo Net Exchange when we decide what platform to use.
    However, a good many will. So look for us. Version Group Export. I am a native speaker of English and Japanese and have 20 years experience in the car business in Japan. So all of you out there will have a place to come to get all your questions answered. As well unprecedented customer service.

I might note. Version has been in business 53 years. It is a huge company based out of Fukuoka Japan Kyushu Island but Version Group is a family owned business and I have to say my CEO is super nice. Our vehicles for export will be of high grade. Hakata port is just down the road and the as well the Fukuoka chamber of commerce and JAA as well AIS. So shipping is safe and convenient from here. Buying from Japan is relatively very safe as the Japanese are an honorable people. I have enjoyed working in living in Japan 20 years and call it home.
    If you are interested in learning more about me and Version Group. You can e-mail me at chris@version-g.co.jp As far as Goo Net Exchange or Trade Car View. They do not like when dealers use both sites. You have to choose one or the other.

Enjoyed the thread! Happy Car Hunting......folks....We are set to launch our export division soon.

Cheers
    Christopher Thomas
    V.G.E.
    Fukuoka Hakata-ku Japan
    www.version-g.co.jp