Some Books and magazines for sale! PICS WORK NOW !!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Items' started by Soren, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Soren

Soren Hiatus is the best way to control the urges..

All Located in Edmonton

First up, the ultimate Bible in Subaru Impreza knowledge,
    Sugary Impreza: Road car and WRC story. By Brian Long.
    This book is the standard, the best researched Impreza book out there. It gives all sorts of great details on all those cool special editions, any micro changes Subaru made through the models, and details all the successes and failures of the wrc program. Covers up to the 2006 models
    Hardcover with slipcover. My slipcover is a tad battered, but other than that, book in in great shape.
    I can't find it for sale anywhere, but used on Amazon for a ridiculous 700.00+
    Send me an offer that's more reasonable for a book, than a winter beater, and we will talk about it

Next up WRX vs EVO by Huw Evans
    Book description by Google books!
    The intense rivalry between Mitsubishi's Lancer Evolution and Subaru's Impreza WRX is chronicled in the 400+ pages of this book by veteran automotive journalist Huw Evans. These dueling all-wheel-drive, turbocharged four-cylinders have battled each other on rally stages, road courses, drag strips, and the street across two decades and around the globe, attracting millions of rabid fans in the process. WRX vs. Evo tells the story of these groundbreaking cars from their inception to the present day. Additional coverage includes the most complete compilation of special edition cars to be found anywhere, a full rundown of official factory specs, nearly 200 photos of street and rally cars, and historical information about the two companies and the engineering, design, and race histories of these high-performance machines.

I think 30.00 is good for this one.

Japanese Impreza Magazines by Hyper Rev 25.00 each
    If you haven't seen these, they are highly sought after as a source for cool ideas, see what people are doing for wheels, body modification, power, braking etc.
    These mags are In great condition handled with kid gloves, usually cost a pretty penny to get.

Plus a smattering of General interest Car magazines: Evo, Car, Top Gear (UK edition, and while it was still actually Top Gear with the lads) and a 2014 Dupont exotic car registry, all 5.00, unless you want them all, then we deal! :D These mags are in varying condition, they have been read and re-read!

2. Soren

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. Soren

Impreza book sold

4. Soren

Oooh... so...it's been so long since I've been on the internet, I've forgotten how it works haha. I have been linking non shared pics. sorry guys.