Shops in THE Maritimes

Discussion in 'Maritimes' started by Rygar, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Rygar

Rygar That's what she said.

I have been using Halifax Autosports on Kempt Rd exclusively for the Evo since it arrived, and I have to say his service and fees get my recommendation.

I have had a few other shops vaguely recommended but so far haven't strayed from HA.

Anyone have good experiences elsewhere around the Maritimes?

2. Speed Stick

Speed Stick The Halifax kid

Cool man that's great to hear. I'll keep HA in mind. I haven't dealt with any really, I've been doing all the work myself on my car at the CFB Halifax Autoclub.

3. Speed Stick

I brought my Chaser to Halifax Autosport this Wednesday for my MVI(Motor vehicle inspection). Only failed on the front brake pads. So I took the car to the autoclub and changed them out myself and brought the car back and he checked them and gave me the sticker. I'd have to say its a pretty fair shop. Erik who runs Agency Imports is also working out of there. I actually just texted him and he booked me a time to come in. About as easy as possible for booking haha.

4. Rygar

Rygar That's what she said.

Yeah my only complaint about dealing with that shop is the hours of operation and how they don't match with my schedule at all ;)

5. Speed Stick

That's my thoughts exactly! They open sometime after 7am but are closed by 3:30pm.

6. dagleykd

dagleykd Kei fan extraordinaire!

Hey guys - not JDM or Euro-import related, but I've got a friend who has a 2010 Chevy Camaro SS that is looking to get a more raucous, rumbly exhaust put on as he finds the stock system a little restrictive / quiet for his tastes. Anybody know of any shops around Halifax area or Bridgewater area that they would recommend for good exhaust work?

Thanks! :)