Review - BeForward

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Dah_Hunter, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Ya they have been slacking on the shirts as of late.

2. FuzzyLogic

FuzzyLogic New Member

got REALLY F****d over by Beforward this time around. Will not be doing business with them again.

3. tperkins

tperkins Devout AYC Disciple

...go on

4. Pajerist

Pajerist New Member

Sorry to hear that! Is it smth more than cracked disk?

5. FuzzyLogic

FuzzyLogic New Member

So the vehicle arrived covered in polish that wasnt removed very well. It was probably because they tried to polish off the smog that got built up on the surface of the vehicle for the years that it was sitting. That same polish also covered up a lot of "imperfections" when they took the photos for their ad. The imperfections include things such as very annoying surface rust in tight areas that i now have to deal with.

They also started advertising their Beforward Warranty, that is supposed to pay for any needed repairs to the vehicle. Turns out the vehicle needs some internal work done for it to pass the safety. Various belts, pulleys, seals etc... So far i have to shell out another $1400 to have it registered. I emailed beforward about the condition of the paint/body and the needed mechanical work. All they have to say is that the vehicle is old and the buyer is responsible for the maintenance. Whatever, im done with them. I guess, buyer beware.

6. Pajerist

Pajerist New Member

$1400 is ouch! Sorry to hear that!