Pacific Coast Auto Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Sea, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Sea

Sea New Member

I first started getting interested in importing a couple years ago and a quick google showed PCA to be a very well known and highly regarded name. I contacted Derek and a few emails were sent back and forth but I just didn't have the funds to pursue it at the time. Fast forward 18 months and I was looking to get something new and my first thought was to contact Derek once again. He was incredibly accommodating and patiently answered all my questions and concerns about the whole process. It took longer than I thought it would to win a car, although I came agonizingly close several times. I finally managed to snag an Altezza RS200 with 106k's. All the shipping and payments were done promptly and all the information I needed was readily provided. Shipment took a little longer than I thought it would but that did give me time to get my ducks in a row. Upon arrival I was shaking with excitement and going to pick it up was like Christmas but even better. Getting it inspected was more challenging and expensive than I thought it was going to be, but even with the expense and back and forth with ICBC I'm still grinning like an idiot. I'm extremely pleased with the service I've received and recommend anyone that asks to PCA. I don't think I'll ever buy another domestic car if I can help it!

-Sea

2. lenglish

lenglish Exiled Cult Member

Awesome! Derek always gives great service. Let's see some pics of the new ride!

3. Sea

Sea New Member

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't taken any besides a shaky video because I couldn't hold still, last two days have been exhausting but have some from before it shipped though :D

Attached Files:

tperkins likes this.
  4. Garth

Garth New Member

You should definitely start up a member's ride thread.

Looks really clean man. White altezzas are definitely where its at ;)

5. Sea

Sea New Member

I'll take some higher quality pictures tomorrow after I give her a good scrub and do a members rides thread afterwards ;)

6. lenglish

lenglish Exiled Cult Member

Nice! I think I remember seeing that car when Derek posted it on his channel.

7. Sea

Sea New Member

Yeah a lot of people seem to have seen that video, what was the team that raced the Cappuccino against the AE86? Nice Lan-Evo ;)