Nova Scotia Spotted

Discussion in 'Maritimes' started by Speed Stick, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Speed Stick

Speed Stick The Halifax kid

Badass, two mean evo's. Meet has to happen soon.

Saw a dark JDM FD after work today as I was leaving the dockyard heading downtown on Barrington.

2. Rygar

Rygar That's what she said.

You must have been right behind me, saw it at the lights Barrington/Springgarden. Got a pic, but from the other side of the intersection.

[​IMG]

3. Speed Stick

Yup that's the one. I meant the FD was heading downtown, bad wording lol. I was on foot walking to my car then heading home away from downtown. I avoid downtown during the day unless its the weekend or evening.

4. Rygar

Ah he was out cruising then. Pretty good looking car.

5. Speed Stick

Black JDM MKIII Supra on Spring Garden Road this afternoon. Nice set of wheels, severely faded paint though.

After meeting with Rygar and going for a rip in his Evo V which seems to be running really well now I had to go for a quick drive downtown. Only other JDM I saw was an R32 Skyline gunmetal, the one that just backfires like crazy.

6. Rygar

Good drive in your Chaser, I am liking that car.

7. UrbKlr

UrbKlr New Member

I helped restore and paint that car haha! It's my buddies Brandons. It was in 2 front end collisions, and was terribly beat up and rusted. Do you remember that one on kijiji, black, smashed and with the big HKS decal? Well its RB25 swapped and he keeps "tuning" it himself haha.

8. Speed Stick

I don't recall seeing it on kijiji but I guess its progress in the right direction aside from his own tuning lmao. But I do remember seeing an absolutely beat to shit Skyline that backfired like crazy last summer, so must be the same one.

9. Rygar

White Evo ahead of me on the 111 just 20 minutes ago, assumed it was Agency but wasn't close enough to see if it had the door stickers he had...

10. Version4Owner

Version4Owner Chris

I was on the 111 about 30 mins ago! Too bad we didn't see each other, we could have raced for pinks lool

11. Rygar

[​IMG]
    Saw this in Sydney today (Oct 2013).

Saw a silver Evo V on the way to work in Dartmouth today (Jan 16), had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't mine ;)

12. dagleykd

dagleykd Kei fan extraordinaire!

Saw this in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia on Saturday, Jan 18th, 2014. I think the owners are retired now, but it used to be a mail carrier...you'd see it driving around with flashing yellow lights and the Canada Post sign on top.

Nice to see it's still cruising the streets! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pass this poor little Honda Acty just outside of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, on my way to and from work every Friday and Sunday....she doesn't look in too bad a shape really, and I don't see too much rust from the road. I did look at it up closer last year while I was getting some bodywork done on my old car. It had a few rust spots, but certainly nothing major. Can't remember how many kms it has on it. Last Nova Scotia Inspection sticker is listed as expiring in 2012, so she's been out of service and sitting for awhile...

[​IMG]

It belongs to a local towing company - as far as I know, they had been using it for retrieving damaged ATVs from trails and that sort of thing, hence the little tow boom on the back. Wish I had a garage and the funds to rescue it and put her back on the road... :(

13. Rygar

[​IMG]
    wut...

14. dagleykd

..........is it possible to un-see things?

15. Rygar

If I have to suffer then so do you!

There was writing on the front too but I couldn't make it out when I got ahead of them.

16. dagleykd

Are those Newfoundland plates on the back...? Must be here for university maybe...? Thanks for the suffering...lol

I particularly like how the 'I broke the rules' phrase isn't even on straight...

17. Rygar

Yeah they're NFLD plates.

18. Greg

Greg Local Grumpy Moderator

Well...Thats...Well...At least it's an LT?

dagleykd likes this.
  19. Rygar

I saw a white Panamera today with a Ferrari child seat in it...

20. dagleykd

That makes perfect sense! lol

Didn't get a chance to snap a pic, but I saw a light blue Ferrari 360 coupe in Mahone Bay today, and a 1969 or so Jaguar E-Type convertible in Lunenburg as well....so pretty, the Jag...