My review of JP-Carparts.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Lethbridge_man, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Lethbridge_man

Lethbridge_man New Member

I just ordered brand new OEM parts for my Honda Z, and am thoroughly impressed! Seven days from order confirmation to doorstep delivery - with no delivery charges whatsoever. I think I finally found my Honda supplier in Japan! They also carry Toyota, Nissan, and Subaru parts.

Here is the linkage:

http://jp-carparts.com/

Another nice thing about them is they have diagrams & part numbers laid out for everything, so it is really easy to find exactly what you are looking for, and then cross-reference your parts for peace of mind.

Now if only I could find a Mazda OEM dealer...

2. RyanV

RyanV Member

Have you checked Partsouq?

http://import-era.com/threads/partsouq-review.475/

Looks like they might carry Mazda and might offer some price competition with your other supplier. Even with shipping I find that they have the best price most of the time.

3. Lethbridge_man

I will indeed check them out. I think it is wonderful to have one-week free shipping, all-told.

I do wonder, though, what they would do with a windshield... :\

-edit- I checked them out and the parts I need came up empty. (Various rubber mouldings for the windows. Damn. The search continues...)

-edit II- I cross referenced the air filter and ignition coils I just bought for the Honda Z, and their search came up with nothing for both items. So you all are having better luck with Partsouq than I am. Generally speaking - if a vendor can't even sell an OEM air filter for my vehicle, I lose interest right away.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  4. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Ya Partsoug doesnt always have the parts. but it is handy for sure. i used them a bunch
    I have never bought anything from JP CArparts before. but now i might try with Ross's Review.

5. Lethbridge_man

Just received my 2nd shipment - air conditioner filter, various oil sensors, and a valve cover gasket. All Honda OEM parts, all received within a week of ordering. I am really happy with this company. Now I have them trying to find rare parts for my Autozam AZ-1 - my fingers are crossed!

6. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

What Shipping service did they use, Fedex, DHL etc?

I will try then next time i need some parts.

7. Lethbridge_man

Ben, they used FedEx this last time, and it was a bit slower. EMS was better the first time.

They just located and sold me the rubber surround for the rear window for my AZ-1. I had pretty well given up hope in ever locating body pieces for that rare machine. Let’s see what shipper they use this time.