My Fraser Valley Import Experience

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by topgear, Jan 2, 2015.

1. topgear

topgear New Member

I just wanted to share my experience dealing with FVI (Ben). Ben was a big help importing my 3rd Japanese vehicle and this was by far the best experience I have had.

Despite his busy schedule, he delivers on his promise of picking up your vehicle as soon as it is available and assisting you on doing the necessary repairs/modifications. Not only was the work done in a timely manner but I even had options on: which brand of oil to choose, brand of car battery and the flexibility of having hard to find maintenance items being delivered to his shop.

Most automotive businesses I have dealt with have the “turn and burn” mentality. They try to squeeze you for as much as they can, do as little as possible and send you out the door. With FVI, the transaction never felt that way. Despite being efficient, timely and professional Ben managed to make it feel like more like a buddy helping you out rather than a typical dry transaction.

I just wanted to give thanks to FVI and I strongly encourage future importers to give them a try.

Derek likes this.
  2. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Im a Friendly Giant.. Glad you were happy with everything..

Things were getting busy and we were trying to juggle a bunch of stuff.

3. FuzzyLogic

FuzzyLogic New Member

I can definitely vouch for the above.

I met Ben numerous times, and every time it has been a pleasant experience.

Last time I imported a vehicle, Ben picked it up for me from the docks and stored it at his place for a month. He was then, kind enough to pick me up from the airport and drive me over to his place to grab my vehicle but it didnt end here... A day down the road the alternator in my car died so I needed a tow over to a shop to have a new one put in, after hearing my story, Ben came out with his flat deck within minutes to zip my car over to get repaired.

Great guy, great service, if you need a reliable person to look over your shoulder, Ben is the man.

topgear and Greg like this.
  4. topgear

topgear New Member

Just imported another vehicle with Ben's help. The vehicle needed some time consuming work as well as a bit of running around to get things done. There was a small hiccup but he was quick to own up to it and offered a solution to have it resolved. We are human and these things happen and I apreciate when people take ownership of their actions. I would trust to use his services again and find FVI to be a huge asset.

I strongly suggest to those thinking of importing to send Ben an email and discuss how FVI can be of service to you. The rates are reasonable and your vehicle would be in very good hands.

I also would like to thank Derek from PCA for helping me get a bid for the vehicle giving him only a short notice as well as help negotiate a deal.

Overall I'm very pleased and would be happy to do business again!