JDM wrecker in BC Hi-Rev.ca

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Dah_Hunter, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Josh at Hi-rev.ca is a JDM wrecker located in the interior of BC, he buys up all the ICBC write-offs, and parts them out.
    I have used him a couple times now for parts. and im prolly going to use him again for the STI parts i need.

Everytime i email Josh for a part request, if he has it, he gets back to me within the day, with pics of the parts all cleaned up.

Dont use his website as a guideline, if you are looking for something from a JDM car, just email him and check he might have it.

Shipping is fast (Greyhound for the Big stuff) and he packaged things very well.

Probs to him. and his fast response time.

2. Bushman

Bushman New Member

That's very interesting...props to him for sure for being creative from a remote location. I would like to support him!

3. kingsoup

kingsoup New Member

Brilliant!!! thats a great idea! I'll use that guy for sure on future stuff!
    Intersting to see all the wrecked car types, I always say of the 1000 R32 Skylines or more imported to AB, I bet 960 of them were crashed or ended up in scrapyards some how or another.

4. coquitlamglenn

coquitlamglenn New Member

Ha! - I always think our pristine 15 year old imports are like the youngest looking 40 year old actresses. They still look awesome, but once they start to go, they go really fast. You can only defy the passing of time for so long. . . . without some major work. And even that only buys you a little more time.

5 years really ages these cars.

lenglish and rJZx like this.
  5. grayhamwiebe

grayhamwiebe New Member

I have been discovering that painfully these past couple years... and the "husbands fun fund" isn't enough for something new(er) and better (less broken).

6. Kombat0001

Kombat0001 Steve

I just used Hi-Rev to get a new window switch for my skyline and Josh was great to deal with, I sent him an EMT on Tuesday morning and he shipped it same day, it arrived to me in Vancouver yesterday. Part works so now my window is functional again, big props to Josh for his fast service.

7. Greg

Greg Local Grumpy Moderator

@Dah_Hunter He just got an 08 Triumph in, is that similar to yours? Need any parts?

8. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

random they are a rare bike i never see them. but no i dont need any parts.

9. Ihatedomestic

Ihatedomestic I rarely post; mostly lurk in the shadows

Just got a couple of parts for my Legacy through Josh.

He was quick to reply to emails, had reasonable prices and shipped the parts out quickly (possibly the same day, if not the next morning).

Big thumbs up!