J Cruisers JDM Parts

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Greg, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg Local Grumpy Moderator

I've used J Cruisers for parts in the past, and just recently used them to get some preemptive parts for my new Pajero.

Emailed my request in, included my chassis number, and Ryo was quick to reply within 24 hours, including a diagram and part numbers listed that I had requested, with prices, and shipping.

He also discussed the option of non-OEM aftermarket parts, and got me the prices for them as well.

Both times I have personally used J Crusiers, I have always been super impressed with the shipping speeds. My parcel was entered into the system April 7/14, and I received it on April 11/14.

I wouldn't hesitate to use J Cruisers in the future for additional parts, and would most certainly recommend them to others.

http://jdmparts.ca/index.php

2. Tudor

Tudor Straight Ballin'

Just sent them an email. If I remember correctly Shaun, you also recommended JCruisers to me not too long ago.

Will add my review here once they get back to me.

3. Megatol

Megatol Mr. Toyota

Tudor, what parts are you looking for?

4. Tudor

Tudor Straight Ballin'

I need one of the fender parking lights, or as Soren calls them, pimp lights. Mine is burnt out, I took it off and the little circuit board is corroded beyond repair :(. No idea how to source one. The closest I found was a full fender with it still attached but who knows if it still worked. Any idea where I could find one?

Its not just a bulb for these as far as I know its a little led...I know the jzx90s had something with a fiber optic cable but the x100 were different I believe.

5. Megatol

Megatol Mr. Toyota

Looks like you need this parts 81710E or 81720E on the schema below
    They are different for left and right, which one do you need? I can source it, brand new around $40 CAD in Japan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Tudor

Tudor Straight Ballin'

That is exactly the one! I need the driver side (RH side), could you order it? Just let me know how I can transfer the money to you. Thanks a lot man!

7. Megatol

Megatol Mr. Toyota

Yes, sure :) Will send you PM.

8. Greg

Just used them again, and once again, quite happy with the results. Package was sent via air freight on the 6th, and I picked it up today from my postal outlet.

9. Tudor

Tudor Straight Ballin'

When i emailed them i never got a reply :( i guess they dont like me....megatol hooked me up though so its all good haha

10. Greg

I just got a used power window motor they sourced for me. Excellent service as always, and CanadaPost stepped their game up and delivered on a weekend, in 5 days from Japan.

11. tperkins

tperkins Devout AYC Disciple

I emailed them for a couple things, were very quick to find them, provided a better price than some of the competition.. but I didn't end up ordering them. I will use them in the future.

12. Greg

Ordered some brakes for the iO. They got my order entered in fast, and the package itself left Japan on July 4th at 7PM, and I have it already. Crazy fast shipping!