Interesting Cars at Auction!

Discussion in 'Japanese Cars' started by Speed Stick, Jun 24, 2013.

1. RyanV

RyanV Member

Looks like a typo on the auction sheet on the displacement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Murrdawg02

Murrdawg02 Danger to the manifold

Also the weirdest shaped "M" I have ever seen.. Ive never heard of a BN7W N75 before lol

IanB likes this.
  3. RyanV

RyanV Member

Yup, definitely some unnecessary effort into writting those 'M' s.

This is definitely interesting...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IanB, Greg and Murrdawg02 like this.
  4. IanB

IanB New Member

I wish there were more pics of the bodywork on the cab. Interesting rig!

5. RyanV

RyanV Member

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. thenewguy

thenewguy New Member

Hey guys, new person here (as if my username didn't give that away lol). So ive recently got into the mad tyte JDM yo mode, and am discovering auctions and stuff. Whats the best place to look for cars? So much out there, sometimes it seems repetitive but I have no idea if it really is? Any good sites you guys would recommend?

7. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

8. thenewguy

thenewguy New Member

Sweet, thanks. Question, what does Auction date mean? Is that when it will take place? So If I see a date that already gone, means it didnt sell unless they have a sold price listed? And if I see a future action date means it will be happening in the future? Like its just that one day where it happens or is there a start and end date and people bid over the few days? Also why do some of them have a starting and ending bid at 0?

9. Murrdawg02

Murrdawg02 Danger to the manifold

Welcome,
    Auction date means the day and time the auction will take place. These are live auctions, so they start and end in a matter of seconds. Think of them as auctions with a auctioneer calling out the lots, rather than eBay style with a countdown.
    Alot of the selling prices are not listed (buyer confidentiality), but if a date has already passed, typically it will list if it was either Sold, Unsold, Cancelled, Negotiated sold. If a car does not sell, it may be relisted the following week, but this is up to the seller.
    Dont pay attention to the starting bid as it has no relation to the final sale price, or the sellers reserve price. It just means the auction will start at that number, instead of 0¥.

I would recommend getting in touch with Brave Auto or Pacific coast auto if you plan on bidding and purchasing a vehicle out of auction. They are trusted in the community. Also, this auction sheet user guide will help you understand the auction sheet better.

10. thenewguy

thenewguy New Member

Thanks! yes I have gotten in touch with both of them. Thanks for the explanation. I think I'm starting to get a hang of it. Will be asking more questions as I familiarize myself with the JDM world.