Importing Nissan Atlas (aka Cabstar)

Discussion in 'Nissan' started by Granx, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Granx

Granx New Member

Has anyone here brought a "F23" Nissan Atlas(SR8F23 with QD32) through BC inspection? Safe to assume that the headlamp lenses need to be replaced with North American versions? Also, on the SR8F23 Atlas's the axles have 6 bolt wheels. Anyone know what the bolt pattern, center hole size and offset are?

I've been trying to find a service manual with no luck. I have come across a manual for a similar DongFeng clone, but I can't be sure it's the same. There are the UD 1100/1200/1300/1400 series of trucks that were similiar and sold in North America, but the drivetrain is a lot beefier on the UD's and not likely to help me. Anyone able to point me to a manual for the F23 generation of Atlas/Cabstar?

Finally, does anyone know of any shop with experience working on trucks like this?

2. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Post some pics.

I cant say i have any direct experience with such a truck. I have a Dyna, Deck Tow truck. but do any servicing myself. so i cant recomend a shop.

3. Granx

Granx New Member

No worries...

I'd be happy to send $50 to anyone who could supply me with an English language digital of physical service manual for the SR8F23 model with QD32 engine.

ps. A month ago I sold the '94 L400 you sold me way back when. I was sad to see it go as it was a good to me(and I was good to it with all the mods/upgrades I put into it). I still have the Celsior that I bought after you put me in touch with Derek this time last year. Thanks again for all your contributions and help:)