FS: Subaru Legacy GTB etune (Tommy Kairi body kit)

Discussion in 'Cars' started by skylinetimes, Dec 7, 2016.

1. skylinetimes

skylinetimes New Member

Hey guys, listing this for my friend who orginally bought it off me. He had if for 2 years since it was imported over here in Vancouver.

-Subaru Legacy GTB E-tune
    -140,000kms
    -white
    -manual
    -twin turbo
    -AWD
    -cat back and intake
    -Tommy Kairi body kit
    - 17 inch Rays wheels
    -zero sports engine pieces
    -zero sports full interior
    -pioneer head unit GPS etc (installed in Canada)
    -brand new Thule roof racks and Thule carrier

There is probably more to the car but I can't recall, timing belt was done around 120,000ish. Oil change was done recently

The bad, rear hatch got dinged up from a person hitting him from behind, it was low speed. Also there is an accessory belt that whines he said, when you turn on the heater.

He's looking to get $10,000 for the legacy, it's got a nice body kit and the interior is in mint condition.

If you are interested just message me on here and I'll forward your info to my friend. He's selling because he bought a new truck which suites his lifestyle better.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. RyanV

RyanV Member

Why wouldn't he get the rear hatch fixed? If someone rear ended him I would thing there's little to no cost to him to have it fixed. Otherwise this is a nice looking car. It came over from Brave Auto. I'll update with any additional information if I have any in my files.

3. skylinetimes

skylinetimes New Member

Honestly I think he just doesn't have the time to bother, but yes agreed it should be something covered thru icbc but it was a hit and run from what I recall.

Anyways its a good car no doubt, I would grab it but the collection is maxed right now haha

4. Greg

Greg Local Grumpy Moderator

White and gold always looks good! I imagine this will sell decently fast.

5. Vespa

Vespa New Member

I ended up buying a Terzo rack and crossbars from Japan because Thule said they had nothing for me.....curious what unit from Thule worked?