Fraser Valley Imports Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Kombat0001, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Kombat0001

Kombat0001 Steve

This past weekend I took my car to Ben/Brent at FVI to have them do an inspection on my car for me as a piece of mind before I go to Alberta next month. I couldn't have been happier with how it worked out. Brent was very thorough in checking over the car and very good at explaining any of the problems. I will add that my car has been through OOP Inspection and had some work done on it by another mechanic, the problems that FVI found were not previously found or told to me but it did confirm my suspicions on noises from the rear end. All in all FVI really know their stuff and it was a good experience to now know exactly where I stand with the car. Brent also offered to help with sourcing parts and doing the work which was nice, also he removed my annoying speeding chime in my dash.

A HUGE THANKS TO FVI

Ben/Brent I look forward to dealing with you in the future :)

_drew likes this.
  2. Alex Acciarresi

Alex Acciarresi New Member

Brent did work on my R34 and I am very happy with the quality. He's also nice to deal with. Between Ben and Brent I don't have worries about who to turn to when my car needs something.

_drew likes this.
  3. robbieg

robbieg Does this and that from time to time

So, I've worked with Ben twice now, in two very different circumstances.

1. Importing my Pajero, Ben picked it up from the port, sourced some winter tires for it (it was winter, and I was driving it to Manitoba, and the tires on it were bald summer tires). He mounted them up, and.... I couldn't really ask for more.
    2. I bought a car from him! We had lots of back-and-forth about delivery, and he did exactly as promised! Super cool. No drama.

Overall - totally an upstanding guy. Would use again.

4. GigaFire

GigaFire New Member

Nothing but good things to say about Ben and FVI. Picked up my Verossa from port, quick turnaround at inspection, and even delivered the car to my workplace via flatbed. I'm considering the next generation Toyota Crown when it becomes legal in 2020, and will be turning to him again when the time comes!