For trade / sale : 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Discussion in 'Cars' started by DCRyan, Jan 27, 2016.

1. DCRyan

DCRyan New Member

For sale is my 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
    I am asking $20,000.00

The kilometres are getting high (Previous owner lived in Leduc and worked at Shell Scotsford, pretty much all highway miles), but one thing SRT's are known for is their reliability; so dont let them scare you. This thing has plenty of fun left in it and comes with some awesome extras. Read on for the details. ^-^

Details :

6.1 Liter Hemi
    Odometer: 215,100 KM's
    420 HP / 420 FT LBS of TQ
    AWD
    5 Speed automatic ng1 transmission with sport shift tip tronic
    Fully loaded with Brembo brakes, nav, backup sensors, front and rear dvd, heated power memory seats, heated side mirrors, auto dim mirrors, traction control, one touch windows, power tailgate, power/tilt/slide sunroof, etc.

Tons of new maintenance up to date on this:
    -New Spark Plugs
    -New ball joints and control arms
    -All new fluids, Trans, diffs, Transfer Case, etc.
    -Front Diff bushings replaced
    -All transmission seals have been replaced (pan, rear shaft, etc)
    -Recent Head work done. Engine is in great shape. Compression is excellent on all 8 cylinders.
    -New O2 sensors
    -No leaks, no issues. Nothing. This thing runs great.
    I have all service records and everything that needed attention has been serviced at either Derrick Dodge or Londonderry Dodge.

Interior
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Interior is in EXCELLENT shape. The only sign of wear anywhere is on the top of the steering wheel.

-SRT seats are memory, powered, and heated. The bolsters are firm, the stitching and suede is excellent and there are no stains or rips on the leather anywhere.

-Stock radio has been replaced with a top of the line Pioneer Avic-950 BH (navigation, dvd, bluetooth, Sirius radio + steering wheel command module retains all steering wheel radio buttons) and has the iPod control cable routed to the glove box.
    -Factory rear DVD entertainment still functions with new stereo

-10 Inch Clarion sub and 1000watt JL amp installed

-Interior has a full set of of Weathertech Laser Fit Liners (Front, back seat and hatch area) - Perfect for winter, keeps your carpets in good shape and makes cleaning a breeze

-Viper Smart Start car starter installed on it. Start, stop, unlock, and lock your jeep from anywhere in the world.

-All interior lighting has been replaced with LEDs.

Exterior
    -------------------------------------------------------

-2010 Front Fascia (Slight cosmetic changes from the 2006 front bumper. More aggressive)

-Retrofitted, blacked out HID Projector 2010 headlights (2006 were chrome headlights with halogen reflectors, these bring a much needed update to the front end)

-Morimoto Elite HID System D2S w/ 8000k bulbs

-Blacked out door chrome strips (window strips are still the stock chrome color)

-30% Tint on the back 5 windows

Engine
    ---------------------------------------------------------

-Mopar cold air intake with brand new filter

-JET Performance Throttle body spacer

-Magnaflow catted mid pipes and exhaust (rear muffler has been removed, still have it if new owner wants to re-install) -This thing sounds mean.

Suspension
    -----------------------------------------------------------

-BCRacing BR coilovers (Very firm ride)

-JBA Upper control arms + new ball joints

-BWoody Sway bar end links

Brakes
    ------------------------------------------------------------

-Brembo 4-Pot (Black)

-Stoptech slotted rotors (front)

-Stoptech Pads (fronts)

-I also have a set of stoptech slotted rotors and pads to go on the rear. The stock equipment is still in excellent shape so I havent replaced it yet.

Wheels
    -------------------------------------------------------------

- Summer Setup :
    - Avant Garde m621 Forged
    - 24k Gold Boulion Finish (Pictures do not do this finish justice. Needs to be seen in person)
    - 20x9 Fronts
    - 20x10 Rears
    - Goodyear Eagle F1s (275/45/20)
    - Gorilla Lug Nuts (black)

The wheels have less than 2000 km's on them. They are 10/10 condition. This is the only set in the world, custom ordered for this jeep. To buy this setup with tires will run you 5k.

- Winter Setup :
    - SRT8 5-Spoke Mag' Wheels
    - Gun Metal Grey
    - 20x9 all around
    - Blizzak dm-v1 (275/45r20)
    - Gorilla Lug Nuts (black)

These are the stock SRT8 rims, but painted gun metal grey instead of the stock chrome. The fronts are in good condition but the rears have some curb rash. 7/10 for condition. With the blizzaks, this thing is EXCELLENT in the snow.

Extras
    --------------------------------------------------------------

-Spare set of stock SRT8 Rims plastidipped gold/copper

-Blacked out tail lights

-set of extra springs for the BC coilovers

Mechanically this jeep is perfect. Anything that required maintenance I serviced and/or replaced it with a better aftermarket part. Again, Interior is in great shape. No rips or tears on the interior. A/C blows cold, heat blows hot. All power options function just like they should. Body has no dents or anything, but paint is typical of a vehicle with this amount of KM's.

I am firm on price. I would much rather prefer a trade though (see below)

I am open to TRADES. SPECIFICALLY looking for e30 325's or 318s + cash. Must be manual. Must be in excellent shape.

I will entertain other trades, but they MUST be of lesser value + 10k cash on top. Only interested in RWD/AWD , Manual cars. No trucks, SUVS. Show me what you have!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skylinetimes

skylinetimes New Member

That's a good price no doubt!

3. DCRyan

DCRyan New Member

After some internet readings im also super interested in Evo 5's and 6's + cash. Anybody want to trade?

4. DCRyan

DCRyan New Member

Willing to cut a deal for TRADES. Asking 20k to buy out right, or trade me one of the following cars im looking for plus a negotiated cash on top and we can bargain.

Very interested in but not limited to the following:
    Evo 1-7
    Toyota Celica GTFOUR
    Toyota Altezza
    Toyota Chaser (or any from that family of 1jz 4 door cars, must be manual)
    BMW e30 318is or 335is
    Mazda Miatas/eunos roadsters
    240sx or 180sx *must be clean, must be unmolested and must not be a drift slut. I know, im asking alot here lol
    EG or EK Civic * again, must be SUPER clean and unmolested