DIY Floor Mat Material?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OGHalo, Jul 12, 2020.

1. OGHalo

OGHalo New Member

Has anyone ever done a diy floor mat in there car with this type of material or close to it in this video, if so what material did you used and where you got it from.

2. OGHalo

OGHalo New Member

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  3. Pajerist

Pajerist New Member

I've got two JDM imports with DYI mats from Japan installed above OEM mats (huge wow factor when removed during selling and show brand new condition of OEM mats).
    They had spikes on the bottom to prevent mats from slipping. Not sure if bottom material of https://www.lowes.ca/product/mats/korhani-3-x-4-conrad-utility-mat-382543 will keep them still... but for $11 it is not a brainer to try and share with us your experience.

Good luck!

OGHalo and tperkins like this.
  4. OGHalo

OGHalo New Member

Thanks man, I wasn't looking buy a set from USA anyways since shipping to Canada isn't an option, so its an option for people that live in US that wanted to do something similar.

5. Pajerist

Pajerist New Member

OGHalo, I know you are busy with your headlights now, just curious how is it going with floor mats?

6. OGHalo

OGHalo New Member

I haven't started at all tbh, I don't have access to my vehicle as I'm in Ontario and my current car is in Alberta atm, so once I get back to Alberta I'll start uploading pictures :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020