Cheap Auto Transport from Vancouver to Calgary

Discussion in 'Importing Misc' started by topgear, Oct 9, 2014.

1. topgear

topgear New Member

tperkins: is that delivered to your driveway?

2. tperkins

tperkins Devout AYC Disciple

I am unsure, I just asked "would you be able to give me a rough estimate from Vancouver to Edmonton?" and that was his answer. You could give them a call and ask, they seemed pretty nice on the phone, got me a quote in like 30 seconds? No messing around, very approachable.

3. inokiyo

inokiyo New Member

I've been using Precision Carriers since 2007 I believe.
    It all started when my inital transporter, Allied flat out denied transporting JDM's (there were a lot of crap being imported back then). I asked my contact who I should use and she (I forget her name) reccommended Precision Carriers.
    Since then, I have had excellent service from them, not one issue. I frequently reccomend them to other people as well and I have heard zero issues from them. They have helped me out numerous times , when they didn't need to. I always chat with their driver's and everyone praises the company and it's owner. And a lot of their driver's have been with Precision for years. The driver's always take great care when unloading my cars. This tells me that I am with the right company. I don't know if they are the cheapest, but for the service, honesty and integrity, I have no problems paying a few extra bucks.
    Cheers!
    Ken

Murrdawg02 likes this.
  4. RyanV

RyanV Member

When I've inquired in the past, Al Thompson has recommended using Precision as well. Not that that's a thorough review, but to me when inokiyo and Al are using them that's a good sign.

5. Sask

Sask New Member

I got my car transported with Allied a couple months ago, I guess they changed their policy?