Brave Auto still around?

Discussion in 'Importing Information' started by JSALES, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:45 PM.

1. JSALES

JSALES New Member

Just wanted to know if Brave Auto is still around? I've tried emailing them through their purchase to order form in the past and no response. I've also tried emailing their sales assistant as well as Mark and no reply either.

Thanks

2. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Ya he just is taking things slow.

3. tperkins

tperkins Devout AYC Disciple

Pretty sure he is still around, I emailed him to inquire about some sold prices the other day and he got back to me. Also bought the Pajero through him a little over a year ago.

4. JSALES

JSALES New Member

Okay because I emailed about a week ago inquiring about an approximate budget I would need before going forward and emailed the sales assistant 2 weeks ago but no response yet. I guess I’ll go with a different exporter if I don’t hear back soon

5. tperkins

tperkins Devout AYC Disciple

He is worth the wait, in my opinion. He is no nonsense, wants you to get the best version of whatever car you are looking at your budget can afford.

Sent him this post, his response (within an hour):

6. JSALES

JSALES New Member

Thanks for letting him know, I figured that also might've been one of the issues why I wasn't getting a reply so I tried emailing on a different email account and hopefully that goes through. If he sees this, I'm inquiring about a Nissan Silvia S15