Brave Auto International

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Will Lomberg, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Will Lomberg

Will Lomberg New Member

(New user so I hope i'm posting this in the correct area, sorry if not!)

This is my review on Brave Auto International. Well, where do I begin, I was looking to import a car, but couldn't seem to find anywhere that had a better reputation then Mark @ Brave Auto. (See for yourself, just type in 'Brave Auto reviews' into google.)

From the very first email, Mark treated me like an important customer and replied timely to any questions asked and also in great detail. Unlike many other exporters, Mark is totally honest, if you show him a car at auction that you like the look of but it has problems you're unaware of he will simply reply ' No good, too much corrosion' etc. So you now full and well that the car you buy through Mark will be exactly what you expect when you pick it up, or in my case even better- My DC5 was spotless. !!

To summarise, Mark is an extremely good JDM vehicle exporter and has a huge wealth of knowledge, for those reasons I would fully recommend Mark 100% if you are looking to import a vehicle from Japan. I for one know that I would not go anywhere else and will be using Brave Auto again!

Attached Files:

2. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Nice.. When is that Bad boy landing here?

3. Will Lomberg

Will Lomberg New Member

Thanks! Already landed (13th of Jan) fully registered too now.

4. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

nice. no local pics?

where you lcated?

5. silent112

silent112 Ryan

Nice DC5-R I'm glad to see one landed already, I'm on the edge on deciding between a DC5 and a EP3 (Civic Type R).
    My main concern is the front suspension has a wider track then the RSX's in North America, therefore this car has longer CV axles, the front brembo brakes have a different offset and so on.
    I believe the pads are the same as a 350Z "track edition" (only for the front)

Other then that, I would love to buy a championship white one as a new daily.

6. Prostrho

Prostrho New Member

Sorry if im ignorant, but isnt a DC5-r first production 2001-07?

Is this not legal until 2016-july?

7. silent112

silent112 Ryan

I thought it was closer to September, but I am probably wrong. Don't know how you'd get one 6 months early unless he's not from Canada, maybe UK?

8. Megatol

Megatol Mr. Toyota

Yes, first production date is o7.2001