Mazda Braden's Wankel

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by Braden, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Braden

Braden New Member

Picked this up back in May to have something drivable while the supra is (still) scattered in pieces.

It's a 1999 Type RS with basic bolt ons: vmount, downpipe, water meth, adaptronic ecu.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RyanV likes this.
  2. tperkins

tperkins Devout AYC Disciple

Very good. Excellent.

3. RyanV

RyanV Member

How do you get around in winter? You always have such nice cars!

4. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Man the prices on those has gone crazy. also your supra price has like trippled since you bought it so that was a good investment.

:)

Looks awesome

5. Braden

Braden New Member

Yeah, the days of 7k 'decent' fd's are long gone I feel. I definitely paid a bit for this one but nothing out to lunch compared to what 99 specs are selling for at auction. It's also a fairly desirable color and a type RS to boot.

The supra is slowly getting restored, I definitely can't complain about the appreciation. That's a lifer car for me for sure.
    Buying a house and building a garage has kind of put that on hold even more, but it's no rush.

Haha thanks,
    When I got rid of the evo x I drove a GMC canyon for half a year, followed by a 09 civic. Got tired of the lack of awd and doing a front wheel burnout at every stop light, now I've had this 2014 335i m performance for the last year and a half as a daily. Awd, 6spd, and I've done basic bolt ons. Pretty fun unit.
    [​IMG]