Anyone else getting REALLY excited about the Will VI?

Discussion in 'Toyota' started by Lethbridge_man, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Lethbridge_man

Lethbridge_man New Member

I'm positive I'll be getting one of these next year... Just have to sell two others (new rules from she-who-must-be-obeyed).

I saw one in Korea and it is...amazing! The interior, the exterior...it's the total package! :)

2. Soren

Soren Hiatus is the best way to control the urges..

[​IMG]

(also, dat legroom).

Yeah, it might be only you Ross, haha! on the upside, you will likely have the only one in Canada.. ha :D

3. Lethbridge_man

I seem to have a bit of a "thing" for having one-of-one vehicles. And yeah - that rear legroom made me laugh. As does the rest of the car (is that what this is? I think it is in a category all to itself!) Today at the gas station I had an old guy come over and say "now what the hell is THAT?" at my Honda Z. I'm pretty sure it is still the only one in North America, although I don't know why it would be - that thing is awesome beyond words! Here is a recent picture of me sneaking through the trees...

[​IMG]

And getting back to the Will - it has the same drivetrain as the Yaris, so for once I'd be able to buy "regular" parts!

4. Speed Stick

Speed Stick The Halifax kid

Can't say I've ever seen or heard of that car before haha. I watched that video and the car is unique that's for sure.. Cool its the same parts as a Yaris for drivetrain.

5. Megatol

Megatol Mr. Toyota

I saw these in Russia. Looks very unique. Very cool :D

6. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

yes please get one of these, i saw one at auction a while back and posted it.. what a cool crazy looking little car.

7. kingsoup

kingsoup New Member

Pretty crazy! thats awesome toyota made something interesting even heading into the 2000's, instead of just beige camry's. (toyota lover here btw)

8. robbieg

robbieg Does this and that from time to time

I want all of your cars - be sure to post em here if/when you're selling one of them.

9. dagleykd

dagleykd Kei fan extraordinaire!

Yup...they certainly are different! I thought that looked like a Yaris engine in there....pretty awesome in that regard as I've always been told Echoes and Yari are pretty bulletproof! LOVING that interior color scheme - classy!

Can't wait until I have the money and a place to get my own import!

10. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

Be forward has a Feb build one up right now on there discount page:
    Check it

[​IMG]

11. dagleykd

Wow....~$1400-ish landed in Vancouver...plus import fees? That doesn't seem too bad!

12. Lethbridge_man

Nice! I don't think I'd buy a silver car again - a little too mundane, and I always like to have the original radio, but it's fun to look!

13. dagleykd

Silver is an OK color, but I'm with you on that one....my old Impreza was Savannah Green and my Accent is Midnight Gray (their dark blue/gray color). I don't mind silver, but it is just so common, I prefer something at least a little different.

Then again, when I go to import a kei eventually and if I were to get the best deal on a silver one, I still wouldn't hesitate to get it, so I'm not THAT against it, haha!

14. Megatol

Megatol Mr. Toyota

Looks like this silver one is gone already, someone put an offer on it.