Starting a new thread on this car to document the process of purchasing/mods etc. This car was purchased in April of 2019 after our trip to Japan. My wife fell in love with the Copens and wanted one so I started to process of discovering how I could make that happen. That's when I found this board and proceeded to read as much as I could and also research exporters. I chose Mark from Brave mostly due to feedback on this forum though Derek from Pacific was also considered. I went with the one who responded to my email first. It took about 2 months to find the car I wanted to bid on and it was a bit of nail biter as the car only came up on USS Tokyo one day before the auction. Mark won the bid and was graceful enough to store the car for over a year as the earliest I could bring it over was April of 2020 (it's an April 2005 build). It was loaded onto a RoRo the 3rd week of March and the next day pulled back off the RoRo due to COVID and the supposed closure of New West. Port. The car sat for an additional 2 months in Nagoya and I had no idea when it would ship. It did ship on the Green Ridge in May and finally arrived in New West July 7th, after a 6 week journey to Hawaii, Mexico, LA, San Diego, Tacoma and finally New Westminster. The car had 40000km on it, relatively low mileage for a 2005. Most of them in auction had 80-100k on them. It has all original books, service history and all oem accessories still with it. Mark was fantastic through the whole process. He sent around 100 pictures when he first received the car, kept me informed through the year of it sitting in Japan, and regular updates as to the status of shipping. I had arranged transport with Livingston Int. from Vancouver to Edmonton and had paid for transport in March. This was by the suggestion of Al Thompson, the importer I used to clear the car. I didn't realize Livingston was going to put it on a train and was a bit worried about damages but at that point I was committed having already paid. Ben was kind enough to take some pictures for me of it at port in New West. so I had a record of condition should any damages occur. However, upon arrival and inspection the car only has 4" of ground clearance, not enough for the required 5" to go on train. So Livingston put it on a truck heading to Alberta and it arrived at their yard in Edmonton 2 days later. There was no extra charge from Livingston and all went well. Having never driven a RHD before I was a bit nervous about how it would go. Turned out it's very easy and within a mile or so I was comfortable with lane position etc. I installed DRLs and yesterday had all 4 tires replaced since the Nankangs on it, while there was plenty tread, were weather cracked all the way around. I would assume this would be cause to fail the inspection . I'm taking it for the inspection today so hopefully it passes. I'll update this thread as things progress with the mods etc.