Not on the list above, but something else that needed done was the seal where the steering column passes through the fire wall. Before: You can see how much dust and crap is around the seal. The insulation that's there was full of dust too. Old vs new: I didn't take a photo of the new one installed. Lots of people on the Mud forum noted about the steering column not being centered in the opening. You can see that in my first photo as well, but I didn't find it to be a problem with the installation of the new seal. I just left the two bolts for the seal loose until I reconnected all of the steering column components. There was lots of play to move the seal around. I also applied some white lithium grease on the seal and shaft. Hopefully that helps. Started on a spare set of front brake calipers. The one on the right, the pistons and other components actually look ok, but the one on the left is pretty bad. I've ordered all the parts to rebuild both, and I will rebuild both. I might reuse the pistons from the one set if they come out ok and don't have any rust. All I had time to do was hose them down with brake cleaner so far.