1989 BMW E30 M3 Euro Spec

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Mark - Brave Auto, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Mark - Brave Auto

Mark - Brave Auto JDM Auction Agent/Exporter

Brought this super clean BMW E30 M3 a couple of weeks ago directly out of the auction for a customer in Europe.

The E30 M3 are now highly collectable and sort after worldwide and I had to pay the most I have ever had to (have brought & exported almost 70 of them to date) for an E30 M3 but well worth it and my customer is over the moon after seeing the photos at my yard.

Although I am a huge E30 M3 fan, personally I am not a big fan of them in black but this one, I just cannot stop looking at it, sitting in it and I will be sad to see it leave me shortly for Europe.

[​IMG]

Full photos are on my facebook page.

2. Greg

Greg Local Grumpy Moderator

Hot, hot hot. Get rid of the silly headlight wipers, and the orange 'trim' but SO hot!

3. RyanV

RyanV Member

So nice...Wish I had bought one of these about 5 years ago when prices were about 1/3 of what they are now.

4. Mark - Brave Auto

Mark - Brave Auto JDM Auction Agent/Exporter

I am on the fence with the headlight washers although as a collector I would want them left in place even through they are old fashion becuase it help confirm that the vehicle has never been damaged in the front.

As for the orange trim, it is more red in real life and I am not sure if you know much about the E30 M3's but the Sport EVO (EVO-3) model has red instead of black tape on the back cars. The last owner has made this one look like an EVO-3 (done a good job at it to) with the rear spoiler flap, front splitter and the red tape.

Cheers

MB.

5. RyanV

RyanV Member

I remember when you had this one:

[​IMG]

One of a few cars you had in stock that I regret not buying. I'm pretty sure this was only about a million CIF at the time.

6. lenglish

lenglish Exiled Cult Member

Beautiful car! I can't believe how much these are worth now. I am with you Ryan, I definitely regret not buying one back when they were affordable.

7. Wolfd89

Wolfd89 Last in, first out

gorgeous car.

8. Dah_Hunter

Dah_Hunter Looking over your shoulder, so you dont have to.

buy one now they are only going to go up in price.. in 5 years you will be kicking youself for not buying one at 3.5 million.. when they are selling for a cool 10 mill.